Sittler has over 45 years’ experience in the demolition sector, recycling of construction demolition materials, and organics.
We have a proven track record on technically challenging large or small projects, using our dynamic highly skilled team and selected associates to perform our work safely and efficiently.
Our goal is to exceed our clients expectations with our professional service and successful results.
Specific services the company offers:
- Demolition, Industrial, commercial and residential , Interior partial, and full demolition
- Project consultation
- Salvage of historical artifacts and salvage for re-sale
- Abatement of Asbestos, Lead , mould , etc
- Soil remediation, ex situ, insitu
- Asset sale and recovery
- Composting, wood grinding, sale of wood products
- LEED Construction waste recycling
- Hydraulic excavators, loaders, skid steers, trucks,
- Roll-off containers, floats, concrete crushing equipment,
- Demolition attachments, mobile horizontal wood grinder
The company possess the following licenses, permits or C-of-A’s (stationary or portable)
- MOE - mobile waste processing
- MOE - Waste Transfer and Processing
- MOE - waste hauling
- MOE - Compost Site
- MOE - Air